If you want to go to Singapore Zoo for the first time, you do not hesitate to ride by public transportation because Singapore offers various and comfortable transportations for travelers. This article will help you for a bit how to ride to Singapore Zoo.
Especially for Indonesian citizens who want to see Singapore Zoo via Batam Island, following steps may be beneficial :
- From Batam, you can use ferry boat of various schedules to the Harbourfront Terminal Ferry, Singapore.
- Arrived at Harbourfront and exit from immigration checkpoint, you need to have EZ Link card that can be purchased at Passenger Service.
- After obtaining EZ Link card, walk to the platform (a place for waiting MRT) in NE1 Station Harbourfront. Take the destination to North-East Line (Punggol).
- Alight at Dhoby Ghaut interchange station at NE6 or NS24.
- Exit from NE6 platform and move to NS24 platforms (such as at the intersection, you must move first in order to find the next point).
- After reached platform NS24, take Jurong East MRT (NS1/EW24) and get off at Ang Mo Kio (NS16).
- At Ang Mo Kio, exit platform and then you have to switch riding from MRT mode to bus mode. Find a SBS bus with code 138 from Ang Mong Kio to Singapore Zoo (you stay seated until final destination).
How To Ride MRT From Harbourfront To Singapore Zoo
4/ 5Oleh Fajar Nindyo